Title: AOL Email

Lestat de Lioncourt (Tom Cruise in the movie)

Lestat embracecs what it means to be a predator.  He enjoys messing with his victoms before he kills, but not for thrill simply to watch with irony of their impending death.  He comes across Louis, a man who wills for death, and turns him into a vampire.  Eventually they learn just how opposite they can be.  Eventually Lestat adds a young girl as company for Louis.  Claudia, Loui's new companion, and her grow tired of the ever frustrating Lestat and his hopless guidance.  They leave Lestat and travel the world in search of more of their kind.

Like louie, Lestat is also a french vampire.  He knows nothing of his sire, and claims he had no chioce to become a vampire.  He is a true killer and creature of the night.  He is a main character of The Vampire Chronicles, by Anne Rice.  I don't know much about this character, he is very mysterious.  If you wanted to be his girlfriend he probably  would mess with your mind for a few minutes and then bite you, plus he seems to be more atracted to Louie and the same sex anyways.

" 'Evil is a point of view,' he whispered now.  'We are immortal.  And what we have before us are rich feasts that conscience cannot appreciate and mortal men cannot know without regret.  God kills and so shall we;  indescriminately He takes the richest and the poorest, and so shall we; for no creatures under god are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves, dark angels not confined to the stinking limits of hell but wandering His earth and all its kingdoms.' "

Come one come all Mortals who are willing to stick their neck out for a vampire to feed upon.  We will be willing to share our Dark Gift to you mortals if you pass our test.

Yahoo! Groups Links