Hello Fabien,

Improving search and filter is really a big need. And like you have done it
in your screencast make sense.

Concerning filter => just pay attention not to do like for exporting on the
4.2 version => we should be able to :

- add a new filter (ok)
- modify a filter
- delete a filter
- define a filter as a public of private one
- give security on filters (can define which groups have access to the
filter)

Is it possible to create complexe filters like "(condition1 AND condition2)
OR condition3" ?

What about secrurity => if I don't have access to some fields, I should not
be able to see and select it into the list of fields for my filters.

It could be greate for users to have filters like "select and filter" => you
just select a word or a part of a word, press a "filter by selection" button
and the filter is done !

Regards

Luc

Camptocamp SA