Hello everyone,
first of all I think it is only fair to say THANK YOU to RobB, as he did what
helps everyone to find into the system: Showing up problems and how to solve
them.

Of cause I can also assist Christophe and Paolo regarding the usage of the
all-in-one installer, but I am unsure, if this is explicitly written on the
download page. If it is not this important info should be added.

I know MANY (especially small) companies who have ONLY windows servers running.
Beside that I can't understand this from a personal point of view this is no
argument anymore today, because everyone can install a Linux distribution in a
virtual machine. From my point of view it would be a good idea to offer a
VMWare and/or VirtualBox virtual machine and additionally a preconfigured
Windows Client for download - this could make the all-in-one-installer obsolete
and would enable one to build a production environment on the "Demo".

Just my 2Ct.

Best regards
Ulrich

-- running first tests with OpenERP for a service company --

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=54646#54646