At 7:35 AM -0500 12/3/02, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
What is a PSI unit/ master system?
Verrry briefly:
Material is divided into brief sequential units.
Students work on a unit until they master it at an 'A' level of comprehension, then move on to the next unit.
Grades are based on the number of units mastered in sequence at an 'A' level.

I've got links to my syllabi and to a good Web site on my Web page.
--
* PAUL K. BRANDON [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Psychology Dept Minnesota State University, Mankato *