I think we also need to remember that it wasn't "Europeans" or "Brits" or
the "Scots" who wanted the guy released. It was a single misguided
individual imposing his will on everyone involved. Another case of Judicial
fiat by an irresponsible individual who no doubt thinks he can create a
better world by forcing his opinion on everyone else.

--Mike