Hello Kenneth,

I've been looking on this issue also, because STRPCCMD is used by almost all of our customers. So, I think we should implement it next to the scanning solution. I was wondering though if the streamdetection should do a callback to an interface, or should immediately run the command as it is so basic/standard functionality that a callback would be overhead.

Not sure though what to scan for.

Wim.

Kenneth Pouncey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

17/06/2005 09:36

Please respond to
tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net

tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net
cc
Subject
[Tn5250j-general] STRPCCMD - STRPCO uses?

Hello all

I have seen a couple of people now trying to use this command.  Does anybody
have any ideas on it's use or do they use it?  If so then how?

The reason I ask is that I do beleive we can do this within the emulator as
well.   That would work for linux environments as well :-))

If there is enough interest in this I will give it a try for the next release?

Also if anybody has any technical documentation on this and would share it with
me that would be great.

Regards

Kenneth