Wim

> And from what do I start?

Woops I thought it was just putting the code in writeToDisplay() that I copied
in the other message.  That is all I changed so far to see what the codes that
are passed just to get started and actually capturing the point.

> Can I  also do it at the beginning of next week?
:-(  Wim sorry it was just a question.  As you said you were thinking about
looking into it for your clients.  By no means was it a command as I do not do
that on the project as you well know.  I thought if you were going to do it
anyway there was really no sense in both working on it.  I may not get to it for
more than a few weeks so thought maybe you would go from there.  If not no
probs, when I get back to coding after exams.

Regards

Kenneth

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: