Wim

I have been thinking about this ever since Ignacio posted to the list.  My idea
was to implement our own STRPCCMD command maybe called STRPCCMDJ or something
stupid like that.  Here we just attach a scan listener like you do in one of the
modules maybe My5250 and take care of it that way.  When we get the command we
can parse it and anything that has #!STRPCCMD xxxxxxxxx in it we just execut it.
 Was going to be one of my sample/examples :-)

Technical question?  Is there a special stream passed back for this type of
call?  If there is would it be the -128 code that Ignacio posted?  If it is
where did he get the information from?

Also what do they use it for?  Sorry but can not really think of a use.  Am just
a lowly programmer and not into the solutions that you and the others out there
do.

Cool!!!  Let's make this sucker jump through some hoops now that the code base
is stable.  This could turn out to be a lot more flexible that what CA provides
as well.  We could also allow a custom implementation to be loaded from the
command line so the clients can load their own modules to handle this in their
own way.

Regards

Kenneth

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: