Hi Patrick,

thanks for your friendly mail.

Regarding the UI, I'm just manifesting some ideas.
I've announced a survey on developers mailing list also.

See my working prototype

https://tn5250j.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tn5250j/branches/new-gui-jse1.6/tn5250j-new_ui_prototype.png
and some thoughts I've had ...

https://tn5250j.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tn5250j/branches/new-gui-jse1.6/tn5250j-new_ui_prototype.txt