Thanks Martin, I'll give it a try.

BR
Ewart

"Martin W. Kirst"

From:
"Martin W. Kirst" <m...@bitkings.de>

To:
tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net

Date:
01/14/2011 02:08 AM

Re: [Tn5250j-general] New version TN5250J v0.6.2 released

Hi Ewart,

there are no fonts embedded withing TN5250j.
It's using the fonts provided of your operating system.
So when you find it somewhere for downloading, just install it
and you can use it right away.

Regards
 Martin

Am 11.01.2011 03:38, schrieb ewart.deso...@sandvik.com:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Thanks for the upgrade, looks really good.
>
> Another request, I have been using TN5250j ever since I came to know
about
> it which is around 4 yrs back. I find that some fonts have been chanced
> since the 1st version I installed. I remember using 'Monospace 821 Bold
> Italic BT' which really looked fantastic but I now find it missing from
> the font list. Is it possible to add fonts in tn5250j ??
>
> I am now using 'Lucida Sans Typewriter Bold Oblique' but I find that
there
> is no visible distinction with a 'zero' & a capital 'O' as was in the
> earlier font.
>
> Thanks & best regards
> Ewart

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Ewart Desouza/8200/SANDVIK]

This e-mail is confidential and it is intended only for the addressees. Any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and
delete the message from your system. The sender does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which may arise as a
result of the e-mail transmission.