Hi Martin,

Thanks for the upgrade, looks really good.

Another request, I have been using TN5250j ever since I came to know about
it which is around 4 yrs back. I find that some fonts have been chanced
since the 1st version I installed. I remember using 'Monospace 821 Bold
Italic BT' which really looked fantastic but I now find it missing from
the font list. Is it possible to add fonts in tn5250j ??

I am now using 'Lucida Sans Typewriter Bold Oblique' but I find that there
is no visible distinction with a 'zero' & a capital 'O' as was in the
earlier font.

Thanks & best regards
Ewart

"Martin W. Kirst"