On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:10, Nick Stoianov wrote:
> 5th - I haven't met anybody in this mailing list who has a complex
> installation of Tomcat with a lot of virtual hosts , different ports and
> load balancers. So - who will help me in situation like this? No books , no
> support, no help from the mailing list.
I replied to your email asking for more information on what your requirements
are.  As I said there, I've haven't been able to get virtuals to work when
relying on a port, but am prepared to look at implementing that if other
people need it too (I did a simple name-based workaround).

What are your specific requirements that aren't being fulfilled, performance
aside?

cheesr
dim