At 01:00 2011-10-02, Pete McLaughlin wrote:
>My problem with the LRH approach is that it requires a separate
>auditor to make it work.
A small comment here. There is more Scientology tech than what LRH
actually wrote.  I am thinking here of "requires a separate auditor
to make it work".  The Pilot has written an excellent book called
"Self Clearing" which many can do alone. In a sense it approaches the
subject from more different angles than TROM, which could be an
advantage. He writes Scientology processes in a form that is meant of
self auditing. You find the book (free download) at
http://freezoneearth.org/downloads/files.html#Self2004
The revised 2004 edition omits the word Scientology, replaced it by
the word Clearing.

All best wishes,

Ant