On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Alexander Graf <i...@alexander-graf.de>wrote:

> *************
> The following message is relayed to you by  trom@lists.newciv.org
> ************
>
> Thank you Aarre,
>
> yes, the student hat is very good. i started it last year and the next
> thing on the checklist is the first lecture where he talks about different
> flying technologies etc.
> But fortunately I never was involved in the church. The RonsOrgs only
> consist of nice people with good intentions. There is one in Munich and one
> in Frankfurt a. Main founded by Capt. Bill. In Switzerland lead by Max and
> Erica Hauri who are great people who always treated me kindly.
> Four times i attended the camp in les verrieres for hard tr and study tech.
>

> what i find strange is that there are OTs that still smoke. maybe they have
> abilities to control the toxins or have the consideration that the body isnt
> that important... i dont know :-)

    I think they have issues, need a full glass of red wine with vitamin B1
chaser, and the next day they need to do TROM.   There's
    one OT 8,  Class 8 at the Toronto org in Canada who has been senior C/S
for years now;  I tried to be friendly towards her in my
    naive, slightly obseqious (look that up in the dictionary !)  way .  Her
name is Louise Erison.   She seemed resentful, and not all
    all what I thought and OT 8 should act like.  Pardon, me, but I thought
an OT 8 would be compassionate, empathetic, willing to
    pan-determinadly see my viewpoint,   and be at least enthusiastic (4.0)
on the tone scale !!   She was resentful, and had a ser-
    fac'y 'holier than thou' attitude.  This is extremely contrary on LRH's
policy letter about clears needing to show a good appearance
    of what clear is.  Forgive me, but I forgot the PL's exact name.   This
is extremely out-pr not only for the state of clear, but even
    more so for the state  of OT.   My only conclusion was that she was
sitting on massive witholds of long duration that she couldn't
    talk about;  in other words, what's called a 'missed withold
phenomenom'.   Maybe she didn't get out of the level what she was
    promised to get;   I wouldn't be surprised at all.   For fear that
you may state that I'm nattering also, which I may be,   she is not a
    friendly buddy at all !  Look up perfunctory in the dictionary, and
you'll know what I mean.