> DAVEH:  Not in my opinion, Carroll.  He told folks they were wrong and
> should change, but he did it in a loving way.  I do not recall him
> trying to mock or humiliate those who disagreed with him.  Nor did he go
> out of his way to 'get in their face'.  He
> often times spoke his mind about their wrongness and then left them to
> decide which path they want to travel.   I don't think there was
> anything obnoxious or offensive about the way he preached or acted.
> And, that includes his righteous indignation in
> the Temple.

Dean writes#
 Are we talking about the Jesus of the KJ Bible or another?

> > That is why we are considered obnoxious at you
> > precious temple-you refuse to repent.
>
> DAVEH:  Since you want to discuss this within the context of Mormonism,
> I will oblige.  The behavior exhibited by those protesting Mormonism
> during their conference times twice a year has exceeded the bounds of
> respect, politeness, decency and common
> sense.  In short, their demonstrations were extremely rude, crude and
> obnoxious.....not only to LDS folks, but to others who witnessed their
> rude behavior.  Carroll, if you think our Lord condones such deplorable
> behavior, I am rather disappointed.  I'm
> not sure what effect they (the protesters) think their inappropriate
> behavior will achieve, but I assure you it was detrimental to their
> cause.  If somebody does not agree with our theology and wishes to
> protest....that is OK.  But to delve to the depths
> of indecency only brands them with an unChristian image that betrays
> their hypocritical goals.
#
  By Biblical standards the Temple leads one to hell(see below)-why should
I show respect to a object that is used by Satan to lead one to hell
 You Book of Mormon teaches that our KJ Bible is a tool of Satan that cause
people to Go to hell-does that not dishonor us and our God?
1 Nephi 13:30-27
because of these things which are taken away out of the gospel of the
Lamb,an exceedingly great many do stumble,yea,insomuch that Satan hath
Great power over them.
   And of course the Mormon Lying Prophets are kind enough to add back the
thing that are taken away- such as the temple as the way to salvation.Yet
Mormons want respect while degrading our Holy Gospel-Sound hypocritical to
me. You come to our door and we invite many of you in. But when we go to
you door you bar us entry and attack us for preaching what the Bible says.
Hypocrites.

> > Mormons place it into a structure made with mans hands
>
> DAVEH:  That too, just as in Biblical times.  Do you not see a relevance
> of Temples to/and God, Carroll?  I do not believe a "temple" need be
> ONLY one single aspect of theology.
#
When this theology declared this temple as the way of salvation-I see it as
very relevant to the issue at hand. Consider Mormon teachings:

 Can we not be saved without going through with all those ordinances,ect.?"
I will answer no,not the fulliness of salvation....
(HC,6:184)
The temple endowment ordinance enrich in three ways: (a) The one receiving
the ordinance is giving power from God."Recipients are endowed with power
from on high." (b) A recipient is also endowed with information and
knowledge." They receive an education relative to the Lord's purposes and
plans." (Mormon Doctrine,page 227.) (C) When sealed at the alter a person
is the recipient of Glorious blessings,powers,and honor as part of his
endowment.

 In other words- The Mormons teach that all us Christians that don't go to
the temple are going to hell-but this isn't spoken out loud to young
converts until later-due to their pretence to portray themselves as
Christians (ie. follow the teaching of Jesus Christ). But if we declare
that one must be born again -we are seen as ob-nox-ious.While Jesus said
that He is the way to the father-unto salvation Mormons are hypocrites due
to their claim to Christianity while teaching against the words of Jesus
Christ.

> > which God
> > will not accept
>
> DAVEH:  In your opinion.
>
> > and in your lies you declare this as the way to
> > salvation-Mormons are fools.
>
> DAVEH:  Again.....in your opinion.  However, I respectfully disagree.
>
> > Your temple will fall.
>
> DAVEH:  When do you think that will happen, and why do you make that
> prediction, Carroll?
#
Due to events of late (see attachment pertaining to a future one world
religion) I believe this will occur when:The Seventh Seal is broken and The
Seventh Trumpet is Sounded and the Seventh Vial is poured out and God says
from His Throne "it is done".

> --
>  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>  Dave Hansen
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  http://www.langlitz.com
>  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>  If you wish to receive
>  things I find interesting,
>  I maintain Five email lists...
>  JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS,
>  STUFF and MOTORCYCLE.

What a ECUMENICAL mess!
SEEMS THE ONLY GROUP NOT PRESENT WAS THE SATANISTS!
MAYBE ONE OTHER UNIFYING FACTOR WAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SLAM THOSE SHAMELESS
STREET PREACHERS: QUOTE:
Shahab Saeed of the Baha'i faith, said religious and racial barriers are
coming down. He criticized so-called street preachers "who showed
disrespect to our LDS friends."

ONE OF THE HIGH SPOTS AT THE WORSHIP SERVICE SURELY HAD TO BE:
Larry Cesspooch, Ute spiritual leader, led the Salt Lake City gathering in
prayer. He used an eagle's wing to waft blessings, symbolized by the
fragrance from a burning strand of sweet grass.
He spoke of the way the Creator made life from earth and water. "The
only difference between us is the color of the earth that's used to make
us," Cesspooch said.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,540034937,00.html
CHURCHES UNITE IN THANKS
Michael Brandy, Deseret Morning News
Calling on Utahns to thank God and share blessings with others, leaders of
more than a dozen religious organizations participated in interfaith
Thanksgiving services Sunday night.

More than 2,000 Utahns of many faiths attended services in the Holy
Trinity Cathedral, Greek Orthodox Church, 279 S. 300 West, and in St.
Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Holladay, 1375 E. Spring Lane.
Speakers included representatives of the Jewish religion, The Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the Greek Orthodox Church, Lutherans,
Presbyterians, the Baha'i community, Tibetan Buddhists, the Islamic
Society, the Catholic Church, the Krishna Temple, the Holladay United
Church of Christ, the Ute Indians, Baptists, the First Unitarian Church,
the Episcopal Diocese of Utah and others.
Religiously diverse communities need to gather under one roof to
remind themselves of their similarities, said BYU President Cecil
Samuelson, who delivered the Thanksgiving message at the Holladay church.
Samuelson, who has kept a house in Holladay for 30 years, said
residents can be grateful for people who volunteer at local schools and as
sports coaches.
People also owe gratitude to police officers, firefighters, teachers,
librarians and even merchants and business owners to provide significant
city tax revenue, he said. "I hope we express our gratitude openly and
regularly," said Samuelson. Often "our efforts are insufficient for our
blessings — no matter what they are."
At the Greek Orthodox church, The Rev. Michael Kouremetis, dean of
that church, said Thanksgiving is when mundane considerations should be put
aside "to focus on giving thanks to the Creator. It's good that we gather
together as one family," paying attention to the good things, he said.
"In a safe spot, in God's house, we're gathered to give thanks."
Gov. Olene Walker said Thanksgiving is a time when we should take a
moment out of our "busy, hectic lives" to reflect on the things we are
thankful for. These include freedom and the men and women overseas who are
fighting for freedom for others, she added.
Larry Cesspooch, Ute spiritual leader, led the Salt Lake City
gathering in prayer. He used an eagle's wing to waft blessings, symbolized
by the fragrance from a burning strand of sweet grass.
He spoke of the way the Creator made life from earth and water. "The
only difference between us is the color of the earth that's used to make
us," Cesspooch said.
The Most Rev. George Niederauer of the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake
City read from St. Paul, asking that people forgive one another.
Nadeem Ahmed, board member of the Islamic Society of Greater Salt
Lake City, noted that the Quran places strong emphasis on giving thanks.
Thankful hearts and thankful deeds are necessary for the blessings of
Thanksgiving to be fulfilled, he said.
Lama Thupten of the Urgyen Samten Ling Gonpa Meditation Center said,
"Giving thanks, we know, is part of all religious traditions."
The Rev. France A. Davis of Calvary Baptist Church read a short
section from Second Corinthians, thanking God for life's gifts.
Elder Ronald A. Rasband, a member of the First Quorum of the Seventy
of the LDS Church, spoke at the Salt Lake meeting. He and his wife recently
returned from Germany, where he served as a member of the Europe North Area
Presidency, helping to oversee church activities in 37 countries.
He read a passage from the Book of Mormon about the importance of
charitable giving. Those who do not help people in need will have cause to
repent, he read.
The Rev. Silvia Behrend, First Unitarian Church of Salt Lake City,
spoke of the essential factor of faith in religious callings, citing many
religions.
A moment of levity was provided by Charu Das, vice president of the
Krishna Temple of Spanish Fork. "As a vegetarian, I always approach this
time of year with a little hitch of apprehension," he said.
He read prayers, including one enjoying people to not only give
thanks, "but thank God by giving."
"The divine in me honors the divine in you," said Pat Gamble-Hovey,
minister for the Holladay United Church of Christ.
The Rev. Cheryl Moore of the Episcopal Diocese read from the Book of
Mark.
Shahab Saeed of the Baha'i faith, said religious and racial barriers
are coming down. He criticized so-called street preachers "who showed
disrespect to our LDS friends."
The benediction was by Rabbi Tracee Rosen of the Congregation Kol Ami.
At the Holladay celebration, Tonja Meadows, a member of Our Saviour's
Lutheran Church, noted the harsh winter that killed many of the Pilgrims in
the 1600s. But they established Thanksgiving because "they saw God's hand
and guidance" in their lives, she said.
The Rev. Erin B. Gilmore of the Holladay United Church of Christ said
at this year's interfaith Thanksgiving service — the city's fourth — people
of different faiths seemed even more interested in being together for the
holiday. "After Sept. 11, it became important to celebrate differences and
be one human family," she said. "There's so much confusion about what's
going on in the world, it's a chance to get together."
In the closing prayer, the Rev. Arthur P. Ritter of the First
Congregational Church lead the congregation in asking God to "inspire us so
this community and, indeed, all the human community, be a place that
reflects your will."
E-MAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail2web.com/ .