TPW, (I forgot what that stands for)

I have to agree with you here.  And with Terry, who says not to throw pearls
before swine. I personally don't believe in "witnessing" unless a person
shows an interest in hearing it, in one way or another.  I don't believe in
peddling Jesus like a vacuum sweeper--He doesn't need it.

The Holy Spirit will woo whomever He wills; and unless that ground has been
prepared, one wastes God-given time and energy, and makes the gospel look
cheap.  Timing is everything.  Sometimes one must wait for years with
certain people to speak a word. In the meantime, one prays for the Holy
Spirit to make the heart hungry.

I think the best "witness" is living a Godly life right in front of the
World.  Light speaks for itself.  And Light draws those who are hungry to
the Source. The one shining the light (or I should say, reflects, the
light), may never know they had an effect. That is not their business; only
to keep shining.

On the other hand, I believe in street preachers doing whatever the Lord has
(really) called them to do.  That is a whole different ministry.  As they
have stated, there have been some "snatched out of the fire" by that type of
ministry.  I just think they need to use Godly wisdom; preaching only where
and how the Holy Spirit dictates.  And only God can judge whether they did,
in the end.

Back to turkey preparations,
Izzy