Laura: So how do you believe we were "created" and how do we get those talents or gifts?

TPW: We are the end result of long and tedious process known as evolution.

But to me evolution doesn't disprove the existance of the Gods (nor does it prove it either)!

You see, it took eons for man to come about. Whatever or whomever sparked the process, it is rather irrelevant. It's what shaped us. It's like the tool of a sculptor. Who cares what it was, it's more how it was used that would be an issue.

My own view on it is that The Gods may have just shaped the course of man at one time to see if they could make beings who could be as they, thinking, sentient. Why? Who knows. Doesn't matter.

We are here and that's what counts.

As for what kind of talents you ask, well, don't you know the talents a human being has? Look around you dear and you will see.

TPW

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org