John, Funny, and so typical.  I remember once my Sweetie and I were attempting to figure out how many square feet our odd-shaped deck was so we could estimate gallons of paint we needed.  He (typically) got out his tape measure and went to elaborate work figuring it all out.  When he got done I said, “It looks like x square feet,” and he looked at me like I was some kind of weird wizard—so funny!  It was just what he spent all that time measuring and calculating. I’m terrible at math problems, so I’ve learned how to “guesstimate” pretty well. I think women can get to the same answer by using the opposite hemisphere that men do.  We don’t even know how we do it. Like the gravy on the roast in “The Odd Couple”, “It just comes.”  J Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 3:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] CAN WE ELIMINATE WOMEN FROM THIS FORUM

In a message dated 5/6/2004 12:14:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Thank you John. (!!!!) Just ask your wife who is the smarter of the two of you.  She will smile and say, “Why of course you are, Honey.”  (That means she’s the smarter one. J  )  Izzy

Here is something kind of funny about that.  I was taking an I.Q test (just for the fun of it) in the comfort of the front (that's the room where the beatings occur).   I ran across a type of question that had me a little perplexed  -- the same question form appeared several times on the test and, if I was not answering it correctly, it was costing me points BIG TIME.   So I asked my Sweetie (and that is my name for her).  She came over, looked at the question and, as she wlked back into the kitchen casually told me it meant  --  JUST LIKE THAT.   I informed her that in the future, when I was stumped with some kind of  brain teaser, she was to take more than 8 seconds to figure it out AND give me a full and complete answer.  I have a decent IQ  -- she is Einstein in a dress   --- for real.

John the not so Latin lover