In a message dated 5/6/2004 7:51:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Lance wrote:
>I have looked and continue to do so. It has lead me
>inexhorably, David, to observe more competent,
>capable, and trustworthy women than men in almost
>every area of life.

Wow.  So you believe that men are inferior to women?  I don't mean to
offend you, but can you clarify for us whether or not you are a
homosexual?  I'm not trying to be smart aleck or offensive.  We don't
know you and can't see you, so I am compelled to ask if you consider
women to be greater than men.  That is a very unusual viewpoint, even
for our culture which presents women as smarter and more capable than
men in almost every movie and book ever produced.

Ok.  Now I am sure.   DavidM is off his medication.