I AM being joyful and patient! J Izzy  (VERY joyful!!!)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 8:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Female Teachers

In a message dated 4/30/2004 7:05:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Galatians 5:
19   Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: ..... enmities,
strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,
..... those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22   But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness,
23   gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
24   Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its
passions and desires.
25   If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

Subj: [TruthTalk] wimpy sorry "Men"