Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Whose Names are Written in the Lambs Book of Life?

I have no idea what you are talking about Bill. First you might define what you mean by "hermeneutical criteria"
and then tell me how I hold your feet to the fire and excuse myself, because to me this is nothing but an unfounded accusation.  You say there is no such thing as "spiritual death".  I say there is and it is right under your nose in the
book of Genesis.  Why not deal with the facts?  Just throwing out accusation solves nothing.