In a message dated 1/12/2005 4:56:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

jt: JOHN a dead baby is not my problem. I have a Heavenly Father whose nature and character is love and so I
leave all those kinds of  problems with Him cause I don't have to know everything. However, what about the babies of the Amorites and these other nations God was so disgusted with? I mean the ones where Israel was told not to let even one animal live?

No theological statement in your defense?   Why?   Because there is no such thing  ......   unless you believe that Amorite dogs will join me in the lake of fire.   If you don't believe the above places animals in hell, may I suggest neither does this passage place Amorite children there, either.

I am coming to the point in time when such discussions will not be enjoined by me.  To think that I feel the need to make a statement about Amorite animals is illustrative of just how silly my discussion with has become.

John