nother post :-)

Hi Simon,

> Perhaps just move the "Gear" part a bit lower to create the impression
> of a stereotypical cog join.

could you elaborate? not entirely sure what you mean.

Hi Michele,

> From your initial ideas, I personally like how the "G" gear stands out,
> (...) on the under the hood badges

I agree, though I do not like that type face anymore. Having the G
larger than the rest of the type does make it more distinctive but
increases the possibility of reading it as "Turbo Ears" as has been
mentioned on a previous topic. But I don't think happens so much here.

> I'm personally in favor of using some (dep)red

I rather like the reds too. It was mentioned that ROR uses red, and
yeah there RAILS logo is red, but their site is not.

But now to followup on Kevin's request here is the stand-alone gear -
with inscription.

- http://koorb.co.uk/static/images/tglogos/gold-1.png

and another for good measure

- http://koorb.co.uk/static/images/tglogos/gold-2.png