Hi,

I've listed the opened JIRAs for Java DAS on [1]. I need a feedback of which
JIRA should be resolved before the Java DAS M3 release and which postponed
for next one. I will be helping Amita on this research too ; ).

I also listed on [1] the JIRAs for Java DAS that were resolved after last
release. This list will probably be made the Java DAS M3 key features. Let
me know if any feature not listed should be included on or some listed
feature should be removed from.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Features+for+Java+DAS+M3+Release

Adriano Crestani