Great...

  I'll take a quick look and try to help reviewing the list of JIRAS based
on what I have worked on since M2. Amita, it would be great if you could
review this wiki page either [1] or [2] and add the features you mentioned
you worked on or are about to finish and would like to have on the next
release.

Also, I have moved the page on the wiki, to be a child of the RDB DAS and
below is the new link [2].

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/RDB+DAS+-+Releases
[2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/RDB+DAS+-+Java+DAS+M3+Release