Hi ,
FAQs in place, please check and give comments/add to it

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/RDB+DAS+Java+-+FAQ

Regards,
Amita

On 5/23/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
Please take a look at the section Ongoing work items
on page
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/RDB+DAS+-+Java+DAS+M3+Release

and whatever is marked "under review", please review and give your
comments. This will
help a lot in doing any necessary modifications to the DAS part of site.

Also, I am gathering DAS questions discussed on ML and forming a FAQ, some
archived
messages are listed in the same section at the bottom. Please forward any
FAQs you would
like to include.

Regards,
Amita
(Note: For memory analysis JIRA 1295 is added and patch is submitted,
currently under review.)

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview/RDBDAS_HOWTO_HelloDASApp

http://people.apache.org/~lresende<http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende>