I have update DAS distributions, as follow :

Regular build : mvn
  - only build das-rdb and samples

Distribution build : mvn -Pdistribution
  - builds das-rdb and generates javadocs, also builds all distributions as
well

Current distribution layout:
Binary : libs and dependencies, javadoc + binary samples with attached
source
Source : All source files from all projects