Hi Luciano,
I tested latest from trunk and the issues discussed here seemed to be fixed
now. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Amita

On 6/15/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Amita for looking into this...
I have fixed the distribution issue as in TUSCANY-1348, and the
logging issue as in TUSCANY-1349. I also noticed an issue with logging
in dbConfig, where we were not checking if logging was enabled and
always calling log, and I have also fixed that.

Please let me know if things are looking better now.

On 6/14/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Small update, tried to build and test with empty repos and it went
through
> with no issues.
>
> Regards,
> Amita
>
> On 6/13/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Things tested to be working -
> > all UT as part of mvn build
> > all samples in different browsers.
> >
> > Apart from das\distribution\binary\pom.xml - change and documentation
> > changes in JIRA 1335, I have a doubt in logging mechanism in web
samples.

> > In DBConfig utility , the code uses Logger.getLogger(className) - to
get
> > logger from log4j.
> >
> > Whereas in all RDB DAS code, it is
> > LoggerFactory.INSTANCE.getLogger(className) - to get logger from RDB
DAS
> > util.
> > In this, the level is OFF - hardcoded in the code.
> >
> > So, when the log4j.properties file is used in tomcat to switch on
logging,
> > the logging works for DBConfig (as it is using direct log4j), but
logging
> > does not switch on for RDB DAS classes, as it is hardcoded OFF in the
RDB
> > DAS jar.
> >
> > Is this the desired behavior? Will there be any need to switch on
logging
> > in web samples for RDB DAS code and how to do it without touching
> > tuscany-das-rdb-1.0-incubating.jar?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Amita
> >
> > On 6/11/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > When tried mvn -Pdistribution on das:-
> > > das\distribution\binary\pom.xml - does not list ajax web sample
under
> > > dependency and thus does not package same
> > >
> > > As now, non-committer does not have access to edit wiki, I have
created
> > > JIRA-TUSCANY-1335 for all the pending updates for DAS I was doing.
Please

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/RDB+DAS+architecture+guide

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/RDB+DAS+-+User+Guide

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/das/samples/companyweb/readme.htm

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/das/samples/customer/readme.htm
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/das/samples/sample-ajax-das/readme.htm

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/das/distribution/src/main/release/RELEASE
> > > NOTES
> > > RELEASE_NOTES.txt
> > >
> > > About to complete CHANGES.txt , will add by eod to JIRA 1335..
> > >
> > > Regards,

Monday

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/RDB+DAS+-+Java+DAS+Beta1+Release