Amita, I have reviewed the RDB DAS Architecture Guide:

- It is still missing the design diagram file(
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/rdb-das-class-diagram.html). It seems
you've uploaded it as attachment, but I don't know why it is not loading on
the page.

- On ResultSetProcessor description the word GrapbBuilderMetadata is
incorrect written.

- On Configuration Schema I think it should be made explicit that the order
ResultDescriptor are declared are the order they appear on ResultSet. Am I
wrong?

- What SingleTableRegistry is used for? On its description it says it has
now functionality.

PS: I could fix some of these issues I`ve pointed, but I don't know why I'm
not being able to edit it : (

Regards,
Adriano Crestani