In Rev. 620740 please find the changed license files and
sdo-api/HelperProviderTestCase.java.

The question remains is - what shall be the copyright (and thus license) for
HelperProvider.java from sdo-api. It is there in the
SDO_2.1.0_Java_source_FINAL.zip obtained from OSOA, but so far it was having
ASF license. Need to understand the
reason behind that and what is the correct action for this release.

Regards,
Amita