On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:40 AM, Robie Basak <robie.ba...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> It's fine to call out their security policy. That appears to be based on
> fact. But I don't think it's reasonable to speculate by attacking them,
> especially in their absence and without having an understanding of their
> rationale.

In no way did I personally attack anybody, I stated an opinion and an
opinion that will be iterated by anybody who cares about security.
And in no way could that ever be considered speculation because it is
not theoretical that the policy is bad, it is well known that any
policy that leaves a user in a state of bad security is bad.