> You are really making things difficult for yourself to start out.
>
> My suggestion, get the uClinux-dist, use the arm-linux compiler
> linked from uclinux.org. I specifically use the GDB/ARMulator
> target. Build it "as is" and run it on the Skyeye emulator.
> Use that as a starting point.
>
> Regards
> Greg

Hi:
I feel it is too difficult either :-(
At beginning, I use the combination you suggest, but uclinux makes me
cry when I find that the only executable file format that can run on
uclinux is FLAT.

I don't know how to make a flat with the arm-linux compiler linked
from uclinux.org. You can see it in the previous letter.

So, I ask for another cross-toolchain's help.

Then, I cry ~~~
Thanks for your help,
miloody