From: p...@xvalheru.org [mailto:p...@xvalheru.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 9:05 AM
To: User <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Cassandra JVM configuration

Hi,

sorry to bring such question, but I want to ask what are the best JVM options
for Cassandra node? In solution I'm implementing the Cassandra serves as
read-only storage (of course populated at beginning) - the records are not
changed in time. Currently each  Cassandra node's VM has this configuration
16CPUs and 64GB of RAM. I've set these JVM options:
-Xms4G and -Xmx40G; JDK 1.8.0_221. My question is what's the best size of
memory for Cassandra node and if there's any relation between number of CPUs
and memory size. When I've searched for an answer I've found that suggested
size for node is 8GB of RAM, but I have doubts.

Thanks

Pat

Freehosting PIPNI -
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.pipni.cz_&d=DwICAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=FsmDztdsVuIKml8IDhdHdg&m=H2t7NfxXR_c8S_gVHKbkqoJYt2uJNvBvRcQBiEk2beI&s=OOXUbYzda5jQw9DZVUA4yExJv1gDNPzsxS0yqPlrDqY&e=