Thanks for suggestion.

Pat

On 2019-09-05 16:19, ZAIDI, ASAD wrote:
Every use case is unique  so as such jvm configs go with it. 8G may or
may not be sufficient depending on  live data you keep in, or fetch to
memory. You can opt using G1GC,  that is easy to start with.
Some good suggestions are made if you want to try G1GC or stick with
CMS.  Take a look at [
https://tobert.github.io/pages/als-cassandra-21-tuning-guide.html ]