Yes, safe to assume that. I have no explanation for it not being there in
the installation, but a local problem, yes.

> > I then ran forrest run in:
> >
> FORREST_HOME/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplifiedD
> > ocbook without problems, and could view sdocbook.html and .pdf
> >
> > I then tried adding one of my own sdocbook documents, and again had
> > the problem of no content. I checked out input.xmap, and
> found that it
> > had a sourcetype of sdocbook-v1.0, whereas my documents are all
> > sdocbook-v1.1
> >
> > I assigned sdocbook-v1.0 to a couple of my documents, and
> they worked fine.
> >
> > I suppose it is possible to modify input.xmap so that will accept
> > sdocbook-v1.1 as well?
> >
> > Where should that be done?
>
> I've updated the plugin for version 4.1.2.5 of the plugin but
> there isn't a released 1.1 version that I can see (
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/simple/ ). What is the
> public identifier you are using?

I've been using a version from docbook.org which although it says it is
available at Oasis, actually isn't. It looks like I've mixed up the public
identifier in the following.

<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Simplified DocBook XML V1.1//EN"
                  "http://docbook.org/xml/simple/1.1/sdocbook.dtd";>

Perhaps I should revert to v1.0 for my documents?

> Once I know what we need to add I'll update the plugin. If
> you want to do this yourself (and supply a patch please) then
> take a look at input.xmap The supported DTD's are listed at
> the top of the file and you will need to add a matcher later
> in the file, it is pretty much a cut and past job.

Phil