Hi Andrew and Ignasi,

Thanks for your thoughts. As Andrew said, I think the much safer approach
would be to handle this at the vcloud level. So, I've implemented a request
filter for VCloudVersionsAsyncClient and it works fine.

I hope this way is ok?

--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/