Hi Ignasi,

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 2:54 AM, Ignasi Barrera <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> You can replace the @RequestFilters annotation by: @Consumes("*/*")
> That will translate to the Accept header being set, and can also be
> overridden in the methods that could need so.

Sorry if this question sounds like stupid. I still don't understand how
adding @Consumes does what the filter does. This is my filter code;

@Singleton
public class VcloudSupportedVersions implements HttpRequestFilter {

   @Inject
   public VcloudSupportedVersions() {
   }

   @Override
   public HttpRequest filter(HttpRequest request) throws HttpException {
       return request.toBuilder().replaceHeader(HttpHeaders.ACCEPT, "*/*")
               .build();

   }
}