Greetings!

On Dec 11, 2005, at 19:52, Mattias Stahre wrote:
Is there NO one that have ideas about how to improve the documentation?
I belive it must be more people than me that uses documentation, and
know what they think about it, and maybe have some idea on how to be
improving it?

I finally took a bit of time to reorganize the Wiki front page to be more list-like:
http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/

What do you think? This should bring the important documentation areas forward quite a bit better.

Now, looking at the docs, there are three areas where more information would severely be needed:

* Building the site structure: There are currently no docs about how to build a site structure in Midgard, creating subtopics as directories, and mapping components to them. A simple HOWTO would do wonders here

* Customizing the style: Now we have two separate guides for making layouts, but frankly both suck. Some love from a web designer who knows Midgard would be needed here. The current pages about this are http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/getting-started-create- style/ and http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/howto-midcom- styles/

* MidCOM component development: This area would be very useful to all PHP developers looking at Midgard. It would be great if Arttu could complete his guide there, so Torben could then add his wisdom on making efficient MidCOM 2.5+ components.

/Bergie

PS. Mattias, I noticed you run a blog. Want to be included on Planet Midgard?

Henri Bergius
Consultant Partner, Nemein
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Midgard CMS