On Dec 11, 2005, at 21:36, Sonic wrote:
Yeah, I know (and I reported this error two weeks ago, BTW), but like I said, timeouts for example occur randomly (maybe I'm just too impatient, but after 30 seconds, I usually give up).

I've seen the same problem. I wonder whether it is the Midgard memory corruption bug or MidCOM cache slowness at play here.

We could try running the site in uncached mode to find this out.

Well, mine is more like a notepad and should certainly be reviewed before any inclusion, but I'm not against doing it (It's all freely available).

Thanks! I'll go through it and try to find stuff to lift :-)

Anyway, would be great to see this kind of community documentation work happening in the
official wiki instead.

I myself can't do any merging as I unfortunately don't have my login password to the site any longer (hard disk crash). I mailed you off-list twice about it, but so far haven't heard back...

Sorry about that, you should have new passwd in your mail now.

One suggestion though: Could the menu on the right side be made a bit more useful? Only the same three links on all pages doesn't really help you navgiating. The old documentation for example had those expanding menus which IMHO where quite helpful. It would be kind of nice to have something similar here.

The problem is that now we're in a wiki, which inherently doesn't have a tree structure. Maybe something like categorization there could help, but I'll have to think about this.

/Bergie

Henri Bergius
Consultant Partner, Nemein
[EMAIL PROTECTED]