Hi Scott, it was just an example. The point I was trying to make is that by
making the entity engine a separate module, the implementation doesn't
matter as long as the entity engine module fullfilled its api contract.  One
of the benefits of this modular approach is that it would enable developers
or are interested in working on the entity engine could do so without having
to first isolate the persistence code from the configuration code.