I meant removing finished jobs.  If you have thousands of pending jobs then
you will have the same problem I mentioned in my first email.  One
resolution will be to increase the job poller transaction time.  In the
ofbiz version I was using there was not a way to configure the poller
transaction time.  It just used the default time.  I had to create a patch
to allow this to happen.

In the patch you had to be careful to not increase the transaction time
greater than the frequency of the job poller.  Otherwise you get into a lock
situation where one job poller is still running within a transaction and
another poller starts.  This didn't create a huge problem but the second job
poller would usually lock and then time out.

Brett