You now know why I don't recommend cloud configuration for realtime
operations, unless your running over dedicate lines not part of the
internet.
to summarize you environment caused the problem not ofbiz
Now you have jobs cued that should have been run but have piled up.
you need a way to get the job run so they don;t time out the system.
I recommend you look at the purge old jobs service, copy and modify it
to run your jobs, maybe by time group.

Josh Jacobson sent the following on 7/13/2011 12:48 PM: