Hi Heidi:

Yeah. I would highly recommend the 2nd volume. Among other things, it discusses manufacturing and telecom (which I was involved with for a while) data modeling. There is also a 3rd volume which is pretty interesting - but I lent that to someone - so I can't tell you right now what is in it.

Regards,
Ruth