--- Jonny Cavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Fed up with messages such as Error setting expression 'xxx' with value
> '[Ljava.lang.String;@19a82ee', I got rid of this Interceptor from my
> default stack.
>
> However, I wanted to use it for a particular action, so I added it there.
> It took me a while to work out that it needed to go before the default
> interceptor stack (got loads of misleading error messages).

That depends on how you've defined your custom interceptor stack. In the
supplied defaultStack it's 14th out of 17 interceptors, which isn't a lot
like it being first.

> When I did add it, I found that I got lots of checkbox related warnings:
>  Error setting expression '__checkbox_xxx' with value
> '[Ljava.lang.String;@891a0'
>
> Am I doing anything wrong, or does this interceptor suck big time?

Most likely you're doing something wrong.

I would be cautious with the in/exclusion and order of parameter-oriented
interceptors without understanding how they work. For example the "checkbox"
interceptor modifies the parameter list passed on to the next interceptor.
The error message above, at first glance, would lead me to believe you have
removed the checkbox interceptor from your custom stack.

Dave