I haven't moved the checkbox interceptor, but of course the order has changed
- in the default stack the checkbox interceptor comes before the params
interceptor.

This highlights a problem in the way that interceptors are configured. If I
want to remove one from the default stack, I can't then easily put it back
in the same place for a specific action.

So that brings me back to the original problem - getting all these Error
setting expression 'xxx' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@19a82ee' messages
for every single parameter that doesn't have an associated setter method on
the action. How do I stop these errors?

Cheers

Jonny