From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgro...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:48 PM
To: user@syncope.apache.org
Subject: Re: Install Syncope

On 31/01/2017 11:39, Anas Asharat wrote:
Dear,

Kindly note I faced error in syncope installation “core deploy failed”, please
check attached files for more information.

Have you verified to met all the prerequisites:

https://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html#installer-prerequisites

? In particular, about the Tomcat users under

$CATALINA_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml

Regards.