On 2012-07-16 13:00, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> Would it help to add the dictionaries of the other languages?

After installation I always immediately add the dictionaries for the 5
languages I regularly use. So sadly, no. That doesn't change things.

> Sorry, i'm sure someone else has thought of this idea too but i often find
> the simplest "waggle the wires" type of answers get overlooked.

In my experience you're right. Often it is the simplest things that get
overlooked and that later on prove to be the solution. It'll probably be
likewise in this case. I've just not thought of the proper simple thing
yet...

Thanks for thinking with me.

Grx HdV