Hi, Dear Jeroen, itojun and others:
  Thank you very much for your reminding.

  We have found out the problem. One team in our lab is doing an experiment
on IPv6 Data Searching, so they are digging data from IPv6 websites.
  Sorry for the disturbing and trouble we made. We have stopped the routing
for them. They will change their methods to collecting data on web.

Sincerely
Haisang