Mr. Itojun,
    I feel definitely sorry for the bother we bring to you.
    We really have done some work on our IPv6 Webs Collection since last
time.Such as:1)change collection frequency from every 1 week to every
half of a month,2) modify collection method. Unfortunately,it hasn't get
a satisfied result.
    So,we will have a full test in our own IPv6 sites,and make sure that
it will not bring such problem anymore.
    Could you do me a favour to send your logs to me? That will help us
find the bug as soon as possible.
    Thanks and Sorry again.
Best,
  li Yue.