On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 12:34, Choong Hong Cheng wrote:
> I did implement the simple and weighted round-robin
> for load balancing in Kannel .... I even sumbit the
> patches for it last time .... Did you guys get it ? I
> will resubmit again with the latest CVS within these
> few days and I hope you guys can give some feedback.

Thanks. I'd really love it if Kannel would have simple round robin load
balancing (weighted is less important for me, as we usually have one
kannel for each gateway) in the CVS, as I understand from your post that
currently doesn't have that mechanism and only does random ?

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise inc.

--
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
        -- Ernest (1st Baron) Rutherford